Hey Everyone! Welcome back to another Daily Fill Drum Lesson! In this week’s episode of Drum Lessons with Scott Jackson, Scott explains the power of finding and using your own successes to create even more success.
This lesson is about searching for the successful habits others use to help you can success. Furthermore, I want to explain the importance of experimenting with each method, process, and more importantly habit. This is a great way to find out how to create success as a drummer and for your career.
Key Points From Today’s Lesson:
1. Track yourself: Record and write EVERYTHING down!
2. Write Down What Worked: Take special notes for what was successful
3. Study the Elites: Study them to become a better player and business person
4. Experiment: Test, test, and test to find the best processes.
5. Successful Habits: Habits are the most powerful tools. Research habits with a high success creation and watch what happens
That is it for today’s lesson! Enjoy! Go Practice!
Please take the time to leave a review as it helps rank our show and get it out to more listeners like you!
If you missed any of last weeks episode you can catch a quick link to any of the episodes below
Drummers I Like Social Media links