What’s up Drumtrepreneurs! Welcome back to another episode of the Drummers I Like Podcast! This week we are chatting with Elise Trouw and we are stoked! If you aren’t familiar with this social media superstar then you may be living under a rock because she is coasting close to half a million followers on social media with over 250k on Instagram alone. I wanted to bring Elise on today to chat about social media marketing and how to grow such a big brand in such a saturated arena. I got that and much more as she broke down some pretty advanced marketing concepts along with a handful of entrepreneurial advice that truly had me overly excited and overjoyed.
About our guest:
Elise is an 18-year-old Multi-instrumentalist from La Jolla California with over 250k Instagram followers, endorsements from Pearl, Regal Tip, Paiste and a solo act that recently dropped a new music video! Elise has an unlimited potential that seems to lack any chances of losing fuel as she powers through every musical challenge she takes on. On today’s chat, Elise tells us her story without missing a beat as we get the full scope on the young and upcoming drumtrepreneur.
Key Points from today’s episode:
- Parental Guidance Suggested: Elise gets into the details of her life story as she breaks down life under the guidance of two successful parents that would do whatever it took to create the same for their daughter.
- The Inner Entrepreneur: Elise gets into the fundamentals of being a full-time artist and what she does to create a consistent and engaging audience by developing a posting structure that follows a handful of specific rules that we learn during our chat is just second nature to Elise.
- Hustle, Hustle, Hustle: Elise keeps the chat moving as she breaks down the details behind her solo project, her current setup, and everything we can expect from her in 2018
Elise is what we at Drummers I Like to refer to as a true Drumtrepreneur exploring any and all opportunities and executing with a 10X mindset and a hustle that is ON FIRE! I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings to Elise and we can’t wait to hang with our homegirl at winter NAMM! Make sure you give her a follow, a like, and a few minutes of your time. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE…
Elise was nice enough to give us a signed copy of her CD signed and it’s super easy to win!
Here’s how to enter.
- Subscribe and leave a podcast review on Itunes explaining how this show has helped you! (CLICK HERE TO LEAVE SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW)
- If you can’t leave a review on Itunes then leave it in the comments below or on any of our social media channels!
- Make sure you leave a name on the review we can reach you by on our shout outs to winners!
That’s it for this episode of the Drummers I Like Podcast, tune in next week!
Links to Elise Trouw
Please take the time to leave a review as it helps rank our show and get it out to more listeners like you!
If you missed any of last weeks episode you can catch a quick link to any of the episodes below
Drummers I Like Social Media links